- Slow down before the crest (top) of every hill to avoid becoming airborn and causing extensive DAMAGE OR DEATH.
- D0 not make sharp turns, donuts, or power slides. Tires are set at a low pressure and can easily roll of the rim.
- Do not drive in any water.
- Stay off southern directional area. This will be pointed out to you on the map provided.
- Use 4 wheel high, never 4 low.
- Go slow over wash boards, wash boards are a bunch of little hills in a row and can cause damage to you and the Jeep.
- Always be aware of vehicles around you.
- Be careful in the tree areas. You could slide into them causing damage and injury.
- Do not stand or sit on hood or fenders.
- You are responsible for all damage to the vehicle while it is in your care. Look it over before you leave.
- If you need assistance, please call us on the 2-way radio in you Jeep.
- If these are instructions are not followed, you will be escorted off the dunes without refund and loss of your deposit.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE RULES STATE ABOVE.
Driver’s Printed Name Date